How to write to Facebook’s technical support
In 2023, users can only contact Facebook’s customer support through a message form. Making a phone call to support is not possible because the social network has almost 1 billion users and it is costly to maintain so many call center operators. The only option is to send an email. We will explain how to do it below.
Main ways of communicating with Facebook support
You can communicate with the FB operator (bot or person) in several ways – directly through the link, through the quick help form and the messenger.
Direct link to support
At present, they directly go to the support sections as follows:
- Open the official page at the address – https://www.facebook.com/business/help/support. Here ready answers to popular user questions are posted. It’s not possible to write a separate letter.
- Go to the FB Help Center for business. Here you will find tips, instructions, and guides for more effective use of tools and problem solving. All answers are conveniently divided into categories. It is also impossible for regular FB users to reach support from here, but this can be done by arbitrators who constantly work with advertising and invest large sums in promotion (FB does not provide specific data). For them, the “Start” button is provided. You click on it, select one of the advertising accounts (if you have several), and click on “Another problem with the account.”
Quick Help Form
This is a special FB support chat where you can send your request. To open the form, you need to do a few actions:
- Click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the main FB page;
- Go to “Help and Support”;
- Select “Report a problem”;
- Now you can tell about your experience using the new version of FB or report an error – click on one of the options;
- The form will open, which you need to fill out and submit.
You can also reach support through Messenger.
- Go to Messenger from the Facebook homepage.
- Type “Facebook support” into the search window and select the desired recipient.
- Write a message.
Usually, feedback comes with a link to the Help Center, and it is not possible to reach a person.
How to reach the chat support from a smartphone
If it is more convenient for you to access Facebook from your phone, you can also contact the operator from the mobile version:
- Go to the menu (with Apple, click on the 3 stripes in the lower right corner of the screen);
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on “Help and Support”;
- Click on “Help Center”;
- Scroll down and open the “Business Help Center”;
- Then “Get Help/Advertising/Need Help”.
This option can only be used by owners of advertising accounts.
FB regularly updates its interface, so the windows and settings may look different tomorrow. At the moment, all of the above methods are working. However, it is rare to quickly resolve a problem through support. It is advisable to read the articles in the Help Center and try to find a solution on your own, or use the Quick Help form to send a request to the support team.
How can I contact the Facebook technical support?
You can contact the Facebook technical support through the help center form, direct link, Messenger, or from your mobile device.
How can I send a request to the Facebook technical support?
You can send a request to the Facebook technical support using the help center form, which can be found in the menu, or through Messenger.
Can I call the Facebook technical support?
No, you cannot call the Facebook technical support. The main way to contact them is through the help center form or Messenger.
What do I need to do to contact the Facebook technical support from my mobile device?
To contact the Facebook technical support from your mobile device, you can go to the menu, scroll down the page and choose “Help and Support”. Then you can click on “Help Center” and scroll down to the section “Get Help/Advertising/Need Help”.
How can I get help through the help center form?
To get help through the help center form, click on the arrow in the upper right corner of the Facebook main page, go to the “Help and Support” section and choose the “Report a Problem” option.
What can be done through Messenger?
Through Messenger, you can reach the Facebook support by going to Messenger from the Facebook main page, performing a search for Facebook support and selecting the desired recipient.