home / articles / Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

We analyzed the trends in Social Casino Games apps in order to keep abreast of the latest changes and new directions in this area. This will help you understand which visuals and graphics are most effective in driving organic traffic.

We have chosen US, UK, and Germany, although the pages do not differ much from ones in other GEOs.

Selection of games for analysis:

Huuuge Casino Slots Vegas 777Lightning Link Casino
Quick Hit CasinoLotsa Slots
Caesars SlotsGrand Cash Casino Slots Games
Jackpot PartyStars Slots – Casino Games
Jackpot Wins – Slots CasinoSlotomania™
POP! Slots™DoubleU Casino™ – Vegas Slots
GSN CasinoJackpot Blast
DoubleDown™Slots WOW
Billionaire CasinoScatter Slots
Cash Frenzy™Cash Tornado

Icons: visual elements, color palette, text elements, main trends

In 20% of all applications, an image of a character, a mascot, is used.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games Apps on Google Play in 2023

25% use the numbers “777”. Most (70%) have a brand name on the icon.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games Apps on Google Play in 2023

20% use the year designation.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

30% use the word “Slots” on the icons.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

100% of all selected applications use gold/yellow. Less often – green, pink, blue and red.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games Apps on Google Play in 2023

Main trends: bright colors, contrast of icons, emphasis on the brand, use of the “$” sign.

Screenshots: orientation, color palette, visual elements, text elements, main trends

In 75% of the analyzed applications, horizontal screenshots are used, in the remaining 25% – vertical ones. The emphasis is put on the winning line, the line of scatter symbols, the line of wild symbols.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

Frequently used characters in the screenshots: animals, mythical creatures, ancient deities. Characters are depicted in 75% of the slots.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

In 20% of the first screenshots, the Welcome-Bonus is used, motivating the user to download the application.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

The phrases that are most often used in screenshots are: Jackpots, Vegas, Win, Grand.

Visual Metadata Trends for Social Casino Games on Google Play in 2023

In 85% of cases, screenshots with a winning line, a line of wild symbols are used. These are bright contrast images. The screenshots use a variety of characters, often mentioning the word “Grand” and numbers. Emphasis on winning and on the gameplay of the application.

Conclusion

The main colors of the icons are yellow, gold. The main trends in screenshots are a line of wild and scatter symbols. Bright and contrasting images, various characters are used. Most (75%) apps have horizontal screenshots.

Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]
#Social Casino #Google Play
Share
Comments (0)
Add a comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Verified by MonsterInsights